DCAA Compliant Accounting System Setup
Establishing a DCAA compliant accounting system is essential for government contractors but many business owners aren't sure where to start. You're probably wondering if it's possible to make your existing accounting system DCAA compliant and the answer is often yes. If you're using a popular accounting program like QuickBooks you don't need to learn a new, expensive accounting software in order to maintain DCAA compliance. Instead, we'll modify your current system to satisfy the reporting requirements of U.S. government contractors.
When you become our client, we create an entirely DCAA, FAR, and CAS compliant accounting system that tracks costs for all your government contracting work by reconfiguring your chart of accounts. We'll convert your existing data file and design a custom chart of accounts that's optimized for your business and compliant with government guidelines.
DCAA compliant accounting systems include:
- DCAA compliant accounting system setup
- Organize the chart of accounts to segregate direct costs from indirect costs
- Organize indirect costs into groups and segregate unallowable costs
- Chart of accounts redesign to properly track job costs
- Indirect pool design
- Creating DCAA compliant accounting policies and procedures
- Implementation of internal controls
- Cloud accounting solutions for government contractors
- Assistance with pre-award accounting system surveys
We are committed to helping government contractors become DCAA, FAR and CAS compliant. Call us at 571-379-5828 today for a free consultation to discuss your needs.